a unique love story

 a unique love story


Last year I was going in my car.  The road was long.  I had to drive the car for a long time.  I had just walked a short distance when I met a girl on the way.  The girl was standing in the middle of the road dressed as a bride.

 I was driving the car very fast.  I saw that girl from a distance, I applied brakes in my car.

 My car stopped while going near the girl.  I got out of my car and said to that girl, you do not have intelligence.

 You are standing in the middle of the road.  What if you had an accident with my car? That girl started crying loudly after listening to me.  She said, I don't want to live anymore.  Again she started crying.  I did it on the side of the road.  Gave water to drink.  Drank water from it and washed his mouth. Then I asked him.  Now talk is done with you.  She said, I used to love a boy.  Today was our wedding.

 But that girl is already married to someone else. When I heard this, I became mad.  Now I was also feeling ashamed.  So I ran away from my house.

 I said ok!  But you shouldn't run away from your home like this.  By the way, where is your house?  His house was where I had to go from my work.  I explained to him and said, let me explain to your family members.

 Then we both left for that place by car.  I fell in love with that girl at first sight.  But she loved someone else.  I explained a lot to him along the way.

Now she was calming her mind and forgetting whatever had happened.  In no time we reached the girl's house.  We met the girl's father on the way. I recognized him.  He used to work in my company.  We went to his house.  His house was very small.  If you consider it as a house, it could have fallen at any time.  He told me that I had saved my whole life's earnings for my daughter's marriage. But today all my money was wasted.  Now how will I be able to get my daughter married.  Tears welled up in his eyes while saying this.  I knew him very well.  He was very honest. I could understand his sorrow.  what do I do now?  I could not understand anything.  After thinking for some time, I said, if you consider me worthy of your love, then I am ready for marriage. Both the girl and her parents became happy and all the relatives who were taunting their girl  Calm down. Then what was it, I married that girl.  I am very happy today.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.